TERRITORY SALES ACCOUNTS MANAGER
JOB SUMMARY: We are a rapidly growing manufacturer of innovative emergency and first aid supplies seeking to expand our winning sales team. Sales accounts managers at SAM Medical are passionate about the emergency medical industry, responsible for managing and developing multiple accounts within an assigned territory.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Full time position requiring a goal oriented, highly motivated person to manage and develop multiple accounts in diverse market sectors ranging from small “mom and pop” shops to globally recognized medical distributors. This position requires a “hands-on” diligent approach to building strong relationships with each account representative.
Must be willing to travel (safety conditions permitting) to trade shows, customer visits and quarterly meetings, as well as end user/distributor product trainings. Must be willing to become an expert on our products and competitor products, be able to train customers via video conference and hands-on. Accurate record keeping and attention to detail is essential. Must be able to manage opportunities and leads in Salesforce and proactively plan, forecast, and set goals.
- Accountable for the management, growth, and revenue goals for territory set by management.
- Accurate documentation of data in Salesforce platform.
- Regularly calling/emailing/video conferencing with account representatives.
- Contacting new leads in a timely manner and documenting progress.
- Ensuring that accounts contracts are maintained and up-to-date.
- Representation of SAM Medical at trade shows, conferences, business meetings, customer visits, and training sessions.
- 50%-75% Travel (when safety permits) to trade shows, conferences, business meetings, and client visits.
- Establish and document sales plan for territory and individual accounts.
- Coordination and development of marketing/sales strategy with account representatives.
- Monitoring account activity including product representation on account websites, social media, trade shows, pricing, as well as ensuring terms/conditions are followed.
- Engage/connect with account representatives and medical industry organizations on social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Staying up to date on industry news/innovations/products.
- Creating quarterly business reports and conducting quarterly business meetings for each account.
- Creating reports/presentations for Sales Director and others as requested.
- Attend weekly sales meetings via video conference.
- New opportunity development.
Reports to: Director of Sales
Time commitment: This is a full time, salaried position that will require flexible hours. Normal business hours are Mon-Fri 8-5, however, occasional evening and weekend work/travel can be expected.
- 3+ years medical sales experience
- Good working knowledge of EMS industry
- Experience with Salesforce platform and Sage100 a plus
- Willing to travel within US
- Flexible, adaptable to change
- Self-motivated, self-directed, organized, analytical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills-must be comfortable with clients in front of a camera and face-to-face
- Experience with Outlook, Teams, Google Docs, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Hands on medical training a plus.