NE TERRITORY SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Position will be responsible for listed states, and must reside in one to be considered: Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Delaware, Maine, New Hampshire, Washington D.C.
JOB SUMMARY: We are a rapidly growing manufacturer of innovative emergency and first aid supplies seeking to expand our winning sales force. Sales accounts managers at SAM Medical are passionate about the emergency medical industry, responsible for managing and developing multiple accounts within an assigned territory. The NE Territory Sales Accounts Manager overseas the account managers and is responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities within the assigned territory.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Full time position requiring a goal oriented, highly motivated leader to manage and develop a small team of account managers within an assigned territory. This position requires a “hands-on”, lead-by-example, positive approach in guiding a team to achieving company’s set revenue goals with the SAM Medical’s vision and values in mind. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the distribution base and reports to the Director of Global Sales and other stakeholders.
Must be willing to travel (safety conditions permitting) to trade shows, client visits and quarterly meetings. Must be willing to become an expert on our products and competitor products. Accurate record keeping and attention to detail is essential.
- Accountable for the management, growth, and annual revenue goals for your team.
- Leadership, management, and development of your team.
- Accurate documentation of data in Salesforce platform.
- Creation and presentation of reports and slide presentations at weekly/quarterly/yearly sales and operations meetings, or as requested.
- Establish sales quotas with each key account that supports overall key accounts revenue plan.
- Representation of SAM Medical at trade shows, conferences, business meetings, customer visits, and training sessions.
- 50%-75% Travel (when safety permits) to trade shows, conferences, business meetings, and client visits.
- Engage/connect with account representatives and medical industry organizations on social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Staying up to date on industry news/innovations/products.
- Reviewing quarterly business reports and participating in your team’s quarterly business meetings for each account.
- Review and approval of sample requests, quotes, expenditures, and travel.
- Prepare slides for and attend weekly sales meetings via video conference.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements/processes established by the regulatory department.
- In depth product knowledge and ability to effectively train on the proper use of all SAM Medical products.
- Facilitate information gathering and communication between departments.
- Plan and budget for team member’s expenditures
Reports to: Director of Global Sales
Time commitment: This is a full time, salaried position that will require flexible hours with evening and weekend availability.
- 5+ years medical sales management experience.
- Excellent, proven leadership skills and accomplishments.
- Proven record of growth under your leadership.
- Good working knowledge of EMS industry.
- Experience with Salesforce platform and Sage100 a plus.
- Willing to travel within United States (safety conditions permitting).
- Flexible, adaptable to change, strong interpersonal skills, excellent listener, positive outlook, approachable.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, organized, analytical, be willing to multi-task and be available for your team. Works well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be comfortable in front of a camera, comfortable speaking in front of a group, and possess high presentation skills.
- Experience with Outlook, Teams, Google Docs, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Hands on medical training/certifications.
- Must be strategy minded and forward focused.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Marketing creativity/skills a plus.