Inside Sales Account Representative
Inside Sales Account Representative
The Inside Sales Representative sells company products and services via telephone, internet, and e-mail by working with our Field Sales, Product Management, and Sales Management teams to increase customer penetration and sales opportunities. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for handling customer inquiries and quote requests promptly and effectively in a team-oriented environment. We’re looking for the best and brightest talent and a professional who understands the value of result-driven customer service.
US Inside Sales Manager
Full-time, exempt position that will require the employee to work flexible hours to meet the company’s needs. Evening/weekend travel and/or work is to be expected.
Flexibility due to varying time zones is expected.
This is a hybrid position with time spent both onsite at the Tualatin office and remote work.
- Sells the SAM Medical full product line to multiple markets and end-users.
- Provide price and delivery quotes within customer timeline to customers within the assigned geographic territory.
- Process customer orders by entering them into the Acumatica database for quote processing and delivery schedules. Requires eye for detail, proofreading for accuracy, and maintain quality expectations.
- Expand product knowledge by utilizing all resources including product literature, product managers, sales managers, and other sales representatives to be able to discuss product options with customers and sell SAM strengths.
- Participates in the SAM Total Quality process by following defined policies and procedures to maintain an efficient sales cycle, following logical and systematic approaches, while the goal being to reduce sales errors and uphold quality to the highest level.
- Increase revenue in the pre-hospital, public access, and other potential markets by compiling a list of prospective customer leads from various sources and making cold calls. Input leads and opportunities into Acumatica’s CRM module.
- Provides manager with sales, marketing techniques, and market strategy information by preparing forecast and activity reports on account territory.
- Participates and attends sales calls with Field Sales Representatives to develop sales relationships and trust with the customer and SAM Medical.
- Participate in tradeshows, annual sales conferences as needed.
Key Performance Measures:
- Attain or surpass revenue goal.
- Attain or surpass gross margin goals.
- Product growth goals
- Timely reporting
- Customer retention
Required Certifications and Licenses:
- Driver’s License
- Prolonged periods of standing
- Prolonged periods of sitting
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrates persuasiveness, tenacity, and strong selling skills.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with the emergency medical markets a plus
- Self-starter who will identify growth opportunities
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills.
- Exhibits strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to calculate discounts and percentages.
- Reads, analyzes, and interprets customer bids and contracts.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and make responsible decisions.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
As a valued SAM Medical employee, you will be eligible for our excellent benefit package including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and PTO
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com